This virtual orientation is designed for volunteers who are unable to attend a LIVE orientation before their first day of service. Taking the steps below will begin to prepare you to make a difference in a life through therapeutic horsemanship. Your instructor will give you one on one instruction when you arrive at the barn and you will be assigned to attend one of the monthly Orientation training sessions.
Follow these simple steps to complete Virtual Orientation:
- Read the Volunteer Manual including disability descriptions, and check out the duties for each role below.
- Watch a short video below on basic volunteer skills.
- Take the Online Volunteer Test.
- Print out your completed test.
- Report for your session with your printed test and volunteer forms.
- Celebrate being prepared to make a difference!
Volunteer Virtual Orientation Materials:
- Volunteer Manual (Fall18)