This virtual orientation is designed to get our volunteers prepared to make a difference in a person’s life through therapeutic horsemanship. Follow these simple steps to complete the virtual orientation:
- Read the Volunteer Packet Disability Descriptions, and Duties (available below).
- Watch the videos below on basic volunteer skills.
- Take the Online Volunteer Test.
- Print out your completed test.
- Report for your session with your printed test and volunteer forms.
- Celebrate being prepared to make a difference!
Volunteer Virtual Orientation Materials:
- Volunteer Manual (Fall16)
- Sidewalker Duties
- Horse Leader Duties
- Feed Team Duties
- Disabilities Served
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
Sidewalker Holds and Safety with Rachel
Western & English Tack and Surcingles